PHILIPS GreenUp Lowbay G2
Product family information
Good lighting is essential in industrial workspaces and large indoor areas. The wrong choice of lights or a lighting not correctly planned can lead to eye strain, fatigue, and poor performance, compromising safety and productivity.The Philips GreenUp Lowbay G2 luminaire is a simple LED solution which efficiently illuminates work areas, creating a brighter and better work, retail or sporting environment. With its crisp, white light and high colour rendering index coupled with energy efficiency, high visibility and enhances safety 24/7.Equipped with motion detection function, this easy-to-install and low-maintenance lighting solution is suitable for a variety of applications.
- High energy saving up to 73% comparing to HPI-P system.
- Lighting for need, is able to achieve additional 10% energy saving through occupancy and motion-based dimming.
- Comfort light quality
- Easy installation and retrofitting
- High efficacy: 120 lumens per watt
- Provides option of 1~10V motion detection sensor version on 8800lm
- Consistent colour rendering CRI>80 and R9>0
- Micro lens structure to realise the accurate distribution good glare control
- Five choices of optional accessories make it suitable for various applications
- Lifetime of 50,000 hours @L70B50 with end-to-end Philips production quality assurance
- Industrial workspaces
- Open areas
- Retail stores